There are so many booty bands out there, but how do you determine what's good for you and what actually is a good band? Let us enlighten you... :)
So, you want to grow a fat ass ASAP. Well, resistance bands are your best bet for that lazy ass.
When doing exercise routines, working with the right equipment can make a huge difference. One of the most popular fitness accessories nowadays is the resistance band. People prefer using bands since they’re cost-effective and can significantly improve your leg day workout routine. It’s a simple and easy-to-use tool but it can have a significant, positive effect on your health as you go on your fitness journey.
Choosing a good resistance band is crucial- so you better read and learn. These are some key qualities of a good band:
- Non-slip Feature – To prevent the band from slipping or rolling up during a hardcore workout, it should have a non-slip grip feature. Most best-selling bands have non-slip grips on the band’s inner layer.
- Thick Material – A good band should be made of a thick material so it won’t snap while doing intense exercise routines. Thick and durable bands are definitely worth every penny since you’ll be able to use them for a long time.
- Specific Weight Resistance – When purchasing a resistance band, you should know its maximum weight resistance so you could choose the most suitable variant for you.
- Great Elasticity – You’d know if it’s a good band if it has impressive elasticity. Bands should be as stretchy as possible so you could use it well for your workouts. If it’s elastic, you’ll be able to pull it apart and it should not be tight.
- Offers Different Resistance Levels – High-quality resistance bands should come in different resistance levels to fit every woman’s fitness level. Most bands from different online shopping sites come in different lengths and not resistance levels. When choosing a band, it’s more important to consider the resistance level since it could make all the difference in strength training. Having different lengths of bands will just help you choose which fits your size but not the strength that’s suitable for your workout and fitness level.
To make your life easier than it already is, here’s an example of a resistance band that fits the criteria:
The Mighty Buns Heavy-Duty Resistance Band matches all of the criteria above. Our high-quality band comes in two colors: Mint and Pink. They both offer up to 200 lbs. of resistance. Since our bands are not just heavy-duty but come in vibrant and eye-catching color as well, your workouts will be a lot less hard and way more fun. We’ll also be launching our Grey bands soon and they’re going to be 150 lbs.
To guarantee your experience with us, we offer a 1-year warranty on our products for any manufacturing defects, free shipping with any purchase over $30, and 30-day easy return policy.
BTW, don't forget to join our Mighty Buns fit community by following us on @mightybunsathletics and tagging #mightybuns for a chance to be featured! We love our fierce and sweaty fans. 💕