Are dying to get that big and well-toned booty? Are you willing to work hard for it?
One common misconception is there’s absolutely no hope for women who have flat backsides. According to fitness experts, it’s completely possible to enhance your booty even if it has little mass to start with. The most effective way to build your dream booty is to research a lot and start doing butt toning workouts. There are 10 booty building exercises which provide the best and fastest results. Doing these workouts with our Mighty Buns Resistance Bands will get you even better results! These exercises focus not just on toning the glutes and thigh area but building strength on your lower body, too.
Now, these are the best booty exercises that you need to do every single day. Are you absolutely ready for that?
- Barbell Hip Thrust – SHAPE YOUR BUTT OVERALL! For this workout, you want to push your pelvis up and squeeze your butt cheeks for 2 counts. It’s pretty similar to a simple glute bridge and the only difference is you have to lift a barbell placed on top of your hip while doing the workout and lean on a bench instead of the ground! Do 10-15 reps!
This is also great with the band if you don’t have weights with you. If you use weights, take your workout up a notch by using the band! If you’ve never used weights, try 10 pounds on each side of the barbell starting off. Make sure to use a barbell pad when doing this workout.
- Standing Glute Kickbacks – LIFT THEM CHEEKS UP! For this workout, you need to use a cotton resistance band for better results. After placing a resistance band around your ankles, place all your strength on the left leg and kick your right leg back for about 6 inches. Proceed to do 15-20 reps on each leg.
- Crab Walk – GROW THEM SIDE BOOTIES! This is one of the easiest booty workouts. Squat down and walk sideways for 10-12 reps and repeat to the other side for another 10-12 reps. Make sure your knees don’t go past your toes and your head is facing forward.
- Weighted Lateral Lunge – TONE YOUR HIPS AND CURVES! After attaching an ankle strap to your right ankle, start by standing with your feet shoulder width apart, with your left side facing the cable machine. Step out to the right and shift your body weight to your right leg, squatting 90 degrees at the right knee. Keep your back as upright as possible. Hold it for one second. Do 15-20 reps for each leg. After your right ankle, switch ankle strap to the left ankle and repeat the action on left leg.
- Jump Squats – LIFT YOUR BUTT AND MAKE YOUR FAT CRY! This is a fun and easy booty workout that also provides some cardio. To do a jump squat, you need to jump and land in a squat position, bending your knees are you go down for low impact on your knees. When you do jump squats, make sure your landing is soft and quiet. The exercise should be completed in one fluid motion. Do 30 jump squats, 2 times.
- Donkey Kicks – LIFT YOUR PEACHES AND TONE YOUR ABS! For this workout, pull your resistance band up to your lower thighs, right above the knee. While on all fours, kick your right leg up with your ankles pointed in the air and hold the position for two seconds. Do 20-25 reps for each leg. These are killer if you have a strong resistance band--like ours!
- Bulgarian Split Squat – GET THAT SHELF EFFECT! To do this workout, you must first find a bench or step. Your back foot needs to be elevated on the step or bench as you do a forward lunge. After going low enough that your front thigh is almost horizontal, you can go back to your starting position.
- Fire Hydrants – WORK THOSE INNER THIGHS! Place your cotton resistance band above your knees and start on all fours. Lift your left knee out to the side and slowly get back to your starting position. Do 20-25 reps for each knee.
- Walking Lunge – TONE YOUR THIGHS AND BUTT! To do this workout, step forward with your left foot and lower your body until your left leg is 90 degrees. 15 reps on each side!
- Frog Pump – VERSION 2 OF GLUTE BRIDGES, BUILD A BIGGER, ROUNDER BUTT! The frog pump is a modified version of the glute bridge workout. While starting out on a glute bridge position, flatten out your lumbar spine and tuck your neck into your chest. Place elbows on the ground and make fists with your hands. Put the bottoms of your feet together and do a bridge while staying in position.
Are squats actually the holy grail of booty-building exercises, just like what those Instagram models claim?
One of the most popular types of booty building exercise is doing squats. Different squat exercises can actually make up a complete butt toning workout routine. However, a lot of women are curious if squats are as effective as what experts say. The answer is yes, squats are definitely effective when it comes to booty building. Squat exercises work on toning the glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings. If you want to tone your butt and thighs, squats should be incorporated into your regular workout routine.
If you don’t like squats, there are actually countless other butt exercises that you could do like the ones we listed above!
Don’t give up on your flat butt!
If you’re unfortunately not blessed with a big booty, there’s still hope! You can absolutely get your dream booty by regularly doing the most effective booty building exercises. You can work towards achieving your ideal body through hard work, discipline, and willpower.